Anchoring Meditation - Guided Meditation
Do you often feel like you are all over the place? Task after task, you seem to lose yourself in everyday life. But, that’s no way to live. You need to appreciate this moment. You need to bring back the attention to the really important things. And we have just the perfect meditation for you guys – the Anchoring Meditation. It’s time to focus on the important things in life, it’s time to balance yourself with the Anchoring Meditation!
What is the Anchoring Meditation?
The Anchoring Meditation is a meditation that will help you get down to earth, stay grounded and raise your awareness. It’s in the name itself – it will help you to sort of “anchor” yourself. With the help of the Anchoring Meditation, you will focus on today, on this precious moment that you are experiencing. By doing so you will restore balance, harmony, and stability in your life. Each moment is precious, and each moment should be cherished. And with today’s Anchoring Meditation, we will help you to do exactly that. To not just live in this moment, but to truly feel alive.
Guided Anchoring Meditation
1. Sit on your chair with your back straight.
2. Breathe in and breathe out. Feel how your breathing in fills your chest with air.
3. Focus on your heartbeat. Listen how your heart beats inside your chest.
4. Now bring your focus over your overall body. Feel how your blood pulses in your veins.
5. Focus on how your heart and blood flow are perfectly synchronized.
6. Now, focus on how your blood travels. Feel how it’s pumped from your heart, to your fingers. Feel how they tingle when the blood reaches the tips.
7. Raise your hand towards your face. Breathe in and breathe out. Now open your eyes.
8. Look at your hand and focus on feeling the tingling sensation in your fingertips. Observe every tiny detail about your hand. The length of your nails, the length of your fingers, how your hand rotates slowly while you observe it.
9. Breathe in and breathe out. Close your eyes again and put your hand down.
10. Focus on the beating of your heart. Feel how your blood pulses. Focus on the harmony of beating and transferring energy with each beat.
11. Breathe in and breathe out. Smile, because you cherish every part of your body, every part of harmony within it. Be grateful for being able to sense such synchronicity as the one your body offers.
12. Breathe in and breathe out. Open your eyes when you feel ready.
This meditation takes 30-40 minutes to complete. And it is best to repeat it daily.