One Simple Habit For Leading A Happier Life In 2019!
It’s that time of the year – 2019 is here and we know that a lot of you will set up resolutions for the New Year. “New Year –New Me” – right? Setting resolutions and goals are a big deal, and they vary from simple things like reading more books for yourself to something much more complicated – like kick-starting your own business. Whichever it is, the goal behind it is to be happier – right? All of the things that you want to accomplish have one goal in mind – leading a happier, fulfilling life. And today, we have a solution for you!
How to be happier in 2019?
We decided that this year we’ll give away a little secret. You can be happier now! All you need to know is that being happy is not something you achieve effortlessly. It is a habit, much like everything else in life. And we have a simple exercise to helping you become happier!
You can’t be happy if you run all day doing errands and checking things off your endless to-do list. To be happy, you have to make the time for it. Sometimes, taking the tiniest moment from your busy day can change your day completely! Here is how to develop a habit for making the time for happiness into your life:
1. Pick 3 random times of the day.
2. Set up an alarm.
3. Every time the alarm goes off, stop whatever you are doing.
4. Breathe in and breathe out.
5. Take 2-5 minutes off and recall some of the happiest memories from your life.
6. You can even think of funny things that happened – they always bring a smile to us!
7. Continue with your work and repeat on the next alarm.