We have a simple, yet very awesome Meditation for you today - Anchoring Meditation. This type of meditation helps you focus on today, on this moment, it helps you raise your awareness. After all, anything in time is consisted of a multitude of moments. Each moment is precious, and each moment should be cherished. And with today’s meditation, we will help you to do exactly that. To not just live in this moment, but to truly feel alive.
1. Sit on your chair with your back straight.
2. Breathe in and breathe out. Feel how your breathing in fills your chest with air.
3. Focus on your heartbeat. Listen how your heart beats inside your chest.
4. Now bring your focus over your overall body. Feel how your blood pulses in your veins.
5. Focus on how your heart and blood flow are perfectly synchronized.
6. Now, focus on how your blood travels. Feel how it’s pumped from your heart, to your fingers. Feel how they tingle when the blood reaches the tips.
7. Raise your hand towards your face. Breathe in and breathe out. Now open your eyes.
8. Look at your hand and focus on feeling the tingling sensation in your fingertips. Observe every tiny detail about your hand. The length of your nails, the length of your fingers, how your hand rotates slowly while you observe it.
9. Breathe in and breathe out. Close your eyes again and put your hand down.
10. Focus on the beating of your heart. Feel how your blood pulses. Focus on the harmony of beating and transferring energy with each beat.
11. Breathe in and breathe out. Smile, because you cherish every part of your body, every part of harmony within it. Be grateful for being able to sense such synchronicity as the one your body offers.
12. Breathe in and breathe out. Open your eyes when you feel ready.
This meditation takes 30-40 minutes to complete. And it is best to repeat it daily.