Chakra Meditation - How to balance your Chakras?
We have finally come to an end of our Chakra journey. Today we wanted to share with you our magical Chakra meditation so you can work on your Chakras and unblock them. Chakras are powerful energy centers and it’s really important to keep them in check and well balanced.
With this Chakra meditation, we are sure that you will get them in the proper order in no time! This is a general meditation that goes over each Chakra, but if you have been following our quick Chakra Posts, we are sure that you already identified which of your chakras are blocked or underperforming, so you can take turns and focus on that particular chakras during your Meditation. If you missed them, you can check them out on the link below
1. Go to a peaceful quiet place, it’s essential when it comes to this particular Meditation
2. Set up the right atmosphere and sit down on the ground
3. Close your eyes as you slowly breathe in and breathe out
4. Imagine yourself floating in space. Countless stars and planets on different distances from you. You can feel the energy flowing all over you. Don’t worry if you feel as if it’s chaotic, it’s perfectly natural to feel so.
5. But you will not focus on them. They are simply there so you can see the immense energy that flows through the universe and through you.
6. Now slowly observe your body. You can see different colored circles over the length of your spine.
7. Set your attention on each chakra in order – Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Light Violet ( Root, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Anahata, Throat, Third Eye and Crown Chakra).
8. Observe how the color is on the particular chakra that you are focusing on. Imagine the color getting more vibrant, and as you focus your energy in it, you can see the circle moving, flowing with the energy that you supplied.
9. Focus on each chakra separately, or on the particular chakras that you know are blocked.
10. As you finish, slowly look at the universe in which you are floating. Feel the energy around you and within you.
11. Feel how everything is in complete balance.
12. Slowly distance yourself and focus on your breathing.
13. You can open your eyes when you feel ready.
And that’s it. We advise you to do this Meditation regularly, if not every day then every second day. This meditation might take a longer time than the other beginner meditations that we have previously shared with you guys, but it’s worth the effort believe me!