Mindful Breathing - Magical Guided Meditation
With today’s stressful way of life, Meditation is truly the key to bring everything into balance. Leaving a healthier and more fulfilled life is a matter of making a simple habit to meditate every day. One of the simplest meditations for beginners is the Mindful Breathing meditation. The best thing about the Mindful Breathing meditation is that you can do it anywhere. And lucky for you we have a free guide on how to do Mindful Breathing meditation.
What is the Mindful Breathing meditation?
The problem with today’s way of life is that you always have so much to achieve and so many things to do. Day by day, you follow on the end goal, not even bothering to pay attention to the journey that is happening at this very moment. And this is just wrong because your life is happening right now, not tomorrow and not yesterday. Even eternity is composed of little moments, and cherishing each moment is the key to living a more balanced life.
Mindful Breathing is a short meditation and you can do it any day and any time since it takes only about 10-15 minutes. Mindful Breathing helps you to focus on this moment, it helps you to observe your thoughts, and to feel grateful about something as simple as a breath.
Here is the free guided Mindful Breathing meditation:
1. Find a peaceful place. If you are at home maybe you can set up an atmosphere or if it’s too crowded you can take a peaceful walk in the nearby park and sit on a bench.
2. Sit straight. Try to calm yourself.
*Note: You can also set up an alarm so you can know when your 10-15 minutes will be up. That way, you won’t be thinking all the time if the time is up and how much more you should do this. Also put something comforting as the alarm sound.
3. Close your eyes.
4. Breathe in and breathe out. Don’t try to change anything about the way of your breathing. Just focus on your breaths. Breathe in and breathe out.
5. As you do this you will probably start to go through your thoughts. That is okay, just try not to focus too much on them. Be aware that they are there and let them pass, don’t focus on any one of them specifically. Just observe their flow, but don’t get involved in them.
6. With every breath you take you will be more aware of yourself and your body, you will feel better and calmer.
7. Feel your whole body, as its sitting here. Breathe in and breathe out.
8. Observe the endless flow of thoughts, and let them pass. Just focus on your breath. Breathe in and breathe out.
9. Gradually bring your session to an end once you hear your alarm. Don’t cut the session right away. Take a few more breaths.
8. Give yourself some appreciation for doing the Meditation.
And that’s it guys, you made it! Simple and effective!