Building your Intuition
Intuition is an amazing thing which we all naturally possess. We all have random hunches and weird dreams from time to time that don’t make sense, until later on in life. Sometimes you might even hear things, like a doorbell but you are not expecting anyone and no one is at the door. But not to worry you are not going crazy, it’s just a manifestation of your intuition, a hunch that leaves you little clues to fulfillment if you listen to it.
But beyond the random hunches and dreams, can you improve your intuition? Can you maybe enhance it? Why, yes, there are several ways that you can build your Intuition including meditation, dream journaling, muscle testing and using pendulums and other tools.
1. Meditation – Intuition is part of your subconscious mind, the one that notices the tiny things that you can’t. So what better way to improve your intuition but starting on meditation and getting in touch with yourself? Not to mention that you’ll relieve a lot of stress in the process.
2. Test your hunches – If you have a certain feeling about something or someone, you can write it down and later on check if you were right. This way you will get a better idea in which direction you should move and which part of your intuition needs more work.
3. Try to improve your empathy – Intuition is a feeling and no just a hunch. By improving your ability to relate to others, and feel their energies more deeply you can improve your intuition.
4. Time to get creative – The creative process is a puzzle just like intuition, they reside deep down inside of our subconscious mind. It’s only natural to try to get in touch with your intuition while being creative. Draw, sing, write it really doesn’t matter just don’t think about it, let it get out of you on its own.
5. Keep a dream journal – Dreams are the gateway to our subconscious. Many people say that they are just a manifestation of what we did during the day, but dreams can have a much deeper meaning than that. Keep a journal by your bed and as soon as you get up write your dream down so it won’t get away from you.
6. Use Your Body – Muscle testing is a great way to improve your intuition! Many spiritualists believe the body knows all answers of the soul and cannot lie. One of my favorite intuitives, Peter Roth has a great podcast on it here. For some more reading on how to build this valuable skill check out this amazing article.
7. Use a Pendulum - Similar to muscle testing, using a Pendulum is a fantastic way to get more in tune with your intuition. Shereen loves to use this technique with her Astrology clients who are struggling with their relationship with their inner self. It starts out by holding your pendulum in a comfortable position and asking it to show you yes. Your body will respond and move it just slightly enough to show you how it says yes. Repeat for no, and maybe. Then proceed by asking your pendulum (and body) questions you need the answers for. We promise this is not anything scary. It is all about your body knowing answers you might have a hard time accessing consciously and using the pendulum as a tool to help you connect with your soul a little more deeply. Try it out!
And that’s all for today guys!