A Magical New Moon in Scorpio is Coming!
As we approach the New Moon in Scorpio on November 18th, we want you to be ready to use the energy to manifest some of your dreams! Just as farmers used the phases of the moon to guide their farm chores, Astrologers believe this is an optimum time to do the same for your goals. Ancient farmers believed that when they followed the cycles of the moon, they would produce the best crops, so they planted during a New Moon. This is because the moon governs moisture (including tides) on earth and during a New Moon, the ground becomes wet and fertile. It is the optimum time to plant ensuring their seeds had moisture and support it needed. Astrologers today still utilize this same thought process, except it is applied life. A new moon in Astrology is the time for planting seeds for the future (otherwise known as intentions). The moments and days following the New Moon are regarded as the optimum time period for sharing any desires, needs or changes you want to unfold in your life with the universe. It is also common that new people, events or opportunities will arise around this time for you. This is why it is especially important that you must not only hold an image or vision of what you want to manifest in your life, you must also make it known, holding steadfast to the knowing it will come. The energy of the New Moon will nourish this goal of yours.
We wanted to share a simple new moon exercise with you, so that you may take full advantage of any New Moon.
New Moon Exercise:
1. Sit or lay in a quiet place. It’s a good idea to have a notepad and pen ready.
2. Take 5 deep breathes, inhaling to the count of 3 and exhaling to the count of 3.
3. If you feel relaxed, move to the next step. If not, repeat step 2.
4. Close your eyes and recall an area of life that is causing you stress or that you feel like there is a lot of focus in your life right now. Once you have settled on an area of life, start to think about if that issue were to spontaneously be solved, what would it look like. How would you feel? What changes would have been made in your life?
5. Translate those changes into affirmations and write them down. An example of this would be: your lease is up, you have been looking for places for a while, but have yet to find one. The clock is ticking, this makes you anxious. If the issue were solved, you would be signing a lease to fabulous new place and packing your furniture up. The affirmations you would write are: I will find the perfect apartment for me before my lease is up. I can comfortably afford this new apartment. I will enjoy the process of finding this apartment.
6. Read these affirmations out loud. Express gratitude for the universe for delivering these intentions.
7. Put these affirmations somewhere handy. Anytime you feel anxious, read them aloud.
Did you enjoy this exercise and want to learn more about how to utilize the energy of the New Moon through your personalized Astrology chart? Check out our New Moon Reading, an interactive meeting with our veteran Astrology, who will share with you exactly how this energy will influence you. Slay this New Moon, beauty.
New Moon Focus by Sign:
If you know where the New Moon will fall in your natal chart, see below for more details on where to focus your energy.
Aries: This New Moon brings focus to your debt, loans, inheritance, sex and transformation house.
Taurus: This New Moon brings focus to your long term marriage or business relationship.
Gemini: This New Moon brings focus to your work, coworker, health goals and habits sector.
Cancer: This New Moon brings focus to your dating, creativity and children sector
Leo: This New Moon brings focus to your home and family life.
Virgo: This New Moon brings focus to your siblings, short distance travel, contracts and communication sector.
Libra: This New Moon brings focus to your earned income and value system sector.
Scorpio: Happy Birthday, Scorpio!! This New Moon is your annual birthday New Moon, giving you the ability to manifest your desires for the upcoming year.
Sagittarius: This New Moon brings a focus to your unconscious and subconscious life.
Capricorn: This New Moon brings focus to your social circle and network.
Aquarius: This New Moon brings focus to your career.
Pisces: This New Moon brings focus to your higher education, foreign travel, publishing, legal affairs and belief systems section.
If you don’t know where the New Moon will fall in your chart, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your birthday, place and time, and our resident Astrologer will let you know.
Want to take the New Moon to the next level? Order a New Moon Crazy astrology reading and a A Little New Moon kit together and save 50% off with the code MANTRAMAGIC at www.mylittlemagicshop.com. Expires on December 31, 2017 at 11:59 EST.